Thursday, February 4, 2010

Belated Christmas Post

I know, I know, Christmas was over a month ago & I'm just now posting... It was pretty quiet around here; it was our first Christmas not in CA ( Dr. did not want me to travel in case I went into labor; see how well that worked out?). On Christmas Eve we went for a night walk to look at lights, had hot chocolate, books & movies , and let Ryan pick out one present to open . Ryan was thrilled on Christmas morning to discover that Santa had brought her a bike. I was impressed that on her second try on the bike she was peddling & steering like a pro. I realized that we can't bring Ryan shopping with us next year; this year while at Target in Dec. we threw some stuff in the cart for Christmas and when I told Ryan on Christmas morning "look what Santa brought you" she said "no, mommy bought that at Target" Oops.





No comments: